Oral Surgery Milton
At our practice, we offer a range of oral surgery procedures to address a variety of dental issues. Here are just a few examples of the types of cases we can help with:
- Wisdom teeth extraction: Impacted wisdom teeth can cause infections and other problems. We can safely remove these teeth to prevent further issues.
- Jaw surgery: Orthognathic surgery is necessary when the jaws are misaligned or the teeth do not fit properly with the jaws. We can straighten teeth with orthodontics and correct misaligned jaws through surgery.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth can be replaced with small titanium posts that act as a substitute for tooth roots. These implants provide stability for artificial replacement teeth.
- Bone grafting: When a jawbone atrophies or is reabsorbed after the loss of teeth, it may not be suitable for dental implant placement. We can perform bone grafting procedures to improve the quality and quantity of bone in the jaw.
- Impacted canines: If a tooth becomes "stuck" and cannot function properly, it is considered impacted. Impacted third molars (wisdom teeth) are common, and can lead to infections and other problems. We can remove impacted teeth to resolve these issues.
The first step is to book a consultation to determine if oral surgery is the right solution for your case; call Denali Dental in Milton at (289) 409-9046.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Denali Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms